Small gardens look crowded if you add furniture with many pieces to it. Your garden is supposed to make you feel relaxed, and it fails if you stuff it with furniture. It doesn’t mean you should not add a table to your garden. You can add Bistro furniture to make your garden the best place to relax in your home. Now you must look for ways to style your garden with Bistro furniture. The best news for you is that we have got you covered. In this article, you will learn what bistro furniture is and how to add it to your garden to make it more appealing. So, let’s start with introducing our Bistro furniture set:
What Is a Bistro Set?
Bistro sets were introduced by the landlords in Paris when they opened their kitchens as a secondary source of income. They used to sell cheap food to people who could pay. This trend moved on and developed into Cafes where people could come, sit and enjoy their food. This was the 19th century when bistro table sets were introduced to accommodate two people and offer a table for comfortable dining. Today, several styles of Bistro furniture are available, ranging from classic metal sets to modern techniques made out of wood or rattan.
Well! You might be wondering why bistro furniture sets are popular. They became famous when restaurants arranged to sit outside as outdoor dining sets to accommodate more people. At first, the bistro furniture was made of metal, and the tables had marble tops. However, with increased popularity, bistro furniture got modified and wooden, rattan and metal bistro sets with decorative designs were introduced. Today, they are used in small patios, outdoor areas and gardens to add a touch of elegance to the space.
Five Ways to Style Bistro Furniture in Garden.
Due to their compact size and versatile designs, bistro sets are famous for gardens, patios and balconies. So, whether you have a small backyard or garden, here are the five creative ways to transform your space into heaven.
1. Classic Parisian Charm: If you want to add the timeless charm of Parisian café to your garden and recreate a vibe of bustling French street, then you can follow this idea for a remarkable transformation. You can start by pairing a bistro chair with wrought iron with a circular table. Chairs with curved lines would be best for this combination. You can add bright-coloured tablecloths in solid colours and traditional styles to add a touch of elegance to the class. Towels and linen-style tablecloths add charm to this style. You can add more to this style by bringing potted flowers like lavender or geraniums and placing them near the table. Moreover, to add a romantic look, add a small trellis or wrought iron balconies covered with climbing roses.
2. Rustic Bohemian Oasis: You can get a relaxing and bohemian feel with rustic bistro furniture in your courtyard or garden. To follow this style, you can choose a wooden lounge set with a weathered finish to enhance the charm. Add ethnic-style pillows and cushions to create a cosy and inviting space. Rustic, bohemian oasis style becomes charming if you surround your furniture with sunflowers and ferns. Moreover, adding string lights or lanterns overhead can create a magical atmosphere where you will enjoy evening gatherings. To add final finishes to the style, use a soft and natural fibre ring under the table to keep everything connected.
3. Modern Minimalist Haven: If you love contemporary aesthetics and sleek lines, you can add a modern and minimalistic touch to your garden with bistro furniture. First, select a monochromatic colour scheme such as black white or grey. Add chairs with clean lines and contemporary designs. Pair them with a simple geometrically shaped table. Add potted plants at the side, including succulents or ornamental grasses.
You can add polished stone or concrete elements like planters and stepping stones to add charm to the setting. This will not only give a sophisticated touch but will also make your garden more welcoming. Increase the minimalist vibe of the place with outdoor lighting such as string lights, LED or floor lamps. Your minimalist garden is ready for evening tea!
4. Vibrant Mediterranean Escape: If you love the Mediterranean vibe, you can create a vibrant and lively atmosphere by adding bold-coloured bistro furniture to your garden. Choose a restaurant set with a sturdy metal frame in a deep shade like yellow, orange or turquoise. Add patterned seat cushions and tablecloths as a positive thing to your setup to enhance its charm. Add fernery to the area to get the most out of this style.
Get potted plants like citrus trees, bougainvillaea or palms. Moreover, you can add a warm glow to the setting by adding colourful string lights or lanterns. If you want to add more allure to the area, expand your budget and incorporate mosaic accents or decorative tiles. This way, you can enjoy the true essence of Mediterranean charm while sitting in your garden oasis.
5. Zen Garden Retreat: Are you interested in transforming your outdoor space into a peaceful Zen garden retreat? You can combine bistro furniture that exhibits tranquillity and balance. You can go for a bistro furniture set made from bamboo or teak, having clean lines and a minimalist design. You can create a serene environment by adding a water feature like a small water fountain. To get the most out of this style, you can arrange potted bamboo, bonsai trees, or Japanese maples around the seating area to induce a sense of harmony with nature. Moreover, gravel or pebbles can create a beautiful path to the seating area. To enhance the Zen ambience further, you can add soft lightings like candles or lanterns to the setup to enjoy a soothing and meditative experience.
Your garden is the most appealing area of your house if it is styled wisely. Bistro furniture is an excellent option for styling your garden in several ways. You can choose the one according to your preference and choice. Visit Purple Leaf today to get the best Bistro furniture that your garden deserves.
Read Our Other Articles: